If you’re a buyer, there should be a sense of adventure. For sellers, a feeling that life’s next chapter is about to begin. For many, moving home means being both a buyer and a seller – so of course, that should be the most exhilarating experience of all.
And then there are the estate agents and solicitors who make it all happen. If that’s your role, you should delight in every document and detail – because the work you do helps people live out their dreams.
At The Agent Site, we’ve created two exciting products designed to make conveyancing fast, efficient and stress-free.
We put people, not processes, at the heart of each transaction, so whether you’re a solicitor, an estate agent, or you’re buying or selling a property, our Go Live and Legal Start products will transform your experience of conveyancing – for good.
Go Live cuts out the confusion, slashing the time it takes to collect all the essential information and helping the whole process head towards a quick, smooth and happy conclusion.
– Online completion of all initial paperwork
– Upload of all certification and documentation to the online portal, ensuring for an easy, straightforward and streamlined process
– No postal delays or costs by using digital uploads via the online portal
– A dedicated team to work with you at each step and provide guidance at each key milestone
– Go Live can speed the transaction up by 6 weeks
Well, maybe not forever, but it’s still time for a different approach.
By transforming today’s tangled conveyancing process into streamlined teamwork, Legal Start is a revolution in the way that properties are bought and sold.
– A dedicated process that brings together the legal teams and estate agents, working together closely to ensure a streamlined process
– Fully integrated partnership with your estate agent and solicitor
– Milestone updates delivered via the client portal so everyone has clear visability of each stage and key deadlines
– Chat function allowing for conversations with yourself, solicitor and estate agent which ensures direct communications
and full transparency